I am finally getting around to posting about my lame soccer injury. On June 20th I got hurt playing co-ed soccer. It was a totally lame injury, Jesus (some guy on the other team) wasn't very impress with me running faster then him and decided to push me down. After my first x-rays they decide that it was just sprained. Ten days later I was still in pain and after another x-ray they thought is was just sprained. Two days later they called and informed me that it was possibly fractured and that I needed an MRI. I was so annoyed. To make a long story short, I have been in a cast since July 6th and I only have three days left. I am so excited to be done with the annoying club on my arm.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you're blogging again! We need to get together.
ReplyDelete