No, we are not having a baby. We have a baby quail. On Thursday Yoda (our fat cat) came in the backyard with a bird in his mouth. He dropped it and then started trying to eat it. All of the kids freaked out and we saved the bird. I warned them that the bird would more than likely die, but they insisted we try to save it. After a few phone calls and some research we got baby bird formula. Who knew that they actually make baby bird formula? Anyway, we have been enjoying our little baby quail for days and feeding him every 4 hours. The things we will do for kids. I have heard that there is a man in Lindon that raises quail and I will be calling him Monday morning to see if he will take him. He is very cute and we are all pretty attached to him.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Our new baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, you're a good mom. Kudos to you.
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute!! I am a sucker for everything baby! Good job saving him! I'm sure he appreciates it! And, are you up every 4 hrs during the night feeding him? All I can say is WOW! What we do for our kids!
ReplyDelete