This is the funniest quilt I have ever made! The pattern was a bit crazy and I was a bit confused when it called for glue sticks and spray adhesive. First I taped the backing to the kitchen table. Then I spray glued the batting on to it and the spray glued the top piece on to the batting. Next I drew a 3" grid on the fabric and started laying out 2 1/2" flannel squares and finally used a glue stick to glue them on the grid. Once it was all glued I took it off the table and sewed horizontal and vertical lines and bound the quilt.
It is a gift. I love it and am not sure I want to give it away.
I lOVe It Its Beautiful! I want to make one! It looks like so much fun to make!
ReplyDeleteI love it. I don't think I'd want to give it away either.
ReplyDelete