Thursday, April 30, 2009

Noah rocked it!





The play You're a Good Man Charlie Brown is done. Noah rocked it! He worked so hard and did a great job. We were so proud of him; he was at rehearsal for up to 6 hours a day most of April. He had 6 performances in four days. He had to be at the theater at 8:30am and didn’t get home until after 10:00pm some nights. He never complained and had a blast with all of his new theater friends. He also received the Craziest Cloud Award at the cast party.


Wade and I did the props. It was a learning experience for all of us, but we are so grateful to have participated. I never thought I would say it, but I really enjoyed being involved in the theater. Maybe because I was backstage and Noah was in the spotlight. I hope all of you enjoyed the play. If you didn't get to come, here are a few pictures.


Thanks for all of you that supported Noah. Especially Grandma, Auntie Andrewa, and Kassidy for coming all the way from Canada. We love you guys!

1 comment: